Friday 29 March 2013

Prezi - Where have you been all my life.


I've been a lifetime user of PowerPoint and thought that it was such a powerful program; I didn't need to see if there were any alternatives.  That is, until I was introduced to Prezi, what an amazing piece of software. The only problem now is that I won't be able to use Prezi with my work at the University, because they do not have it. Prezi reinvents the way people present their ideas, gone are the boring slides, now you can seamlessly present all types of information, including, life cycles, timelines, your own personal journey and a comparison of ideas. For more information about Prezi click on the logo below.




I have uploaded my first Prezi presentation to my dropbox account.  If you would like to download it and have a look, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48bquw8022col9j/aR-eE6qUT7


(Note - To access the desktop addition you must sign up, the online version is free)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Luke.
    I read your post but got caught up reading your profile. You sound like a really interesting person. I believe teachers need to be interesting people who think and believe in the world around them.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary, I try my best to spread my learning across a wide range of subjects. It keeps the brain active and on its toes. I have had always has an almost obsessive interest in technology and the in which people learn, I am hoping that with my class I can merge the two to create a successful technology based classroom.

    ReplyDelete